Kaltura Connect Video Experience Developer Contest
Kaltura Connect – The Video Experience Conference – is taking place in New York City on September 30th and October 1st. Enter your ideas to win a trip to New York and get a chance to rub shoulders with hundreds of people from various industries for two days packed with great content and networking opportunities. Kaltura Connect will feature over 40 sessions, panels and roundtables from industry thought leaders and cutting edge technology experts. We will cover everything video – hot trends such as social video, mobile & HTML5, MOOCs, webcasting and OTT. Attendees include top execs from the world’s largest media companies, enterprises and universities, including ABC, TMZ, Disney, Warner Bros, CBS, Groupon, Gartner, SAP, Bank of America, NYU, Harvard, and many more.
A chance to win twice – Win money prizes and new customers!
Show off your app development skills on any platform of choice (see available Kaltura API client libraries). Develop a Kaltura application that features a video experience; video creation workflows, collaboration apps, integrations to 3rd party apps, video mobile apps, interactive TV apps, fun and entertaining video apps… be creative! and enter the contest for a chance to win fantastic prizes, and show your application to hundreds of potential customers at Kaltura Connect!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a FREE Kaltura.com account.
- Learn how to use the Kaltura API and Online Media Player.
- Build your Kaltura video application. Use the Kaltura Forums for help.
- Submit your application to the contest. (For help hosting your application, please contact Community@kaltura.com)
Kaltura MediaSpace Modules and Themes
This year at Kaltura Connect, we are excited to announce the new Kaltura MediaSpace Technology Partners Program!
If you’re skilled with PHP and Twitter Bootstrap and you’d like to extend Kaltura MediaSpace 5 to build your video experience – Contact us at Community@kaltura.com. We’ll set you up with a free developer copy of MediaSpace and you’ll get a chance to compete at a special category for MediaSpace 5 themes and modules!
Rules and timeline:
- Submissions must enter BEFORE September 25th, 2013.
- Submissions must be new - it can be a new integration with existing service, existing Kaltura apps will not be eligible for prize winning.
- Join the Kaltura Tech Partners Program and we’ll even help you market and monetize your app!